🧰 The Viking Labor-Saving – A Professional Tool for All.
🧰Your imagination sets the limits
With the lifting capacity of up to ✅150 kg the range of applications is virtually unlimited. The installation of doors, windows and cabinets are obvious uses,✍️but flooring and the construction of porches, decks and frameworks are also😘perfect opportunities to use this ingenious tool. All this and much more can easily be done with controlled precision thanks to🌟the unique construction of the Viking Labor-Saving.
Another great feature of the Viking Labor-Saving is that it🧐reduces the number of hands needed for certain types of installation work. This allows for💪better economics in the professional field and a significant reduction in frustration among🏡home improvers.
The Viking Labor-Saving is an installation tool of the high build quality professionals demand,🙆♀️yet affordable for home improvement enthusiasts.
🧰 Features and advantages
- Innovative universal tool
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Components of highest quality
🧰 Key specifications
- Hardened stainless steel / Aluminum
- Capacity: up to 150 kg = 330 lb
- Operation range (mm): 6-215
- Standard base (mm): 5 x 105 x 87
- Optional base in hardened carbon steel (mm): 6 x 105 x 87
- Optional base (mm): 3 x 77 x 62
- Mounting holes for safe operations
- Weight: 1,4 kg = 3,0 lb